Working while studying

Term-time employment is not permitted except under exceptional circumstances and in consultation with your Tutor and the Senior Tutor. If you hold a student visa, make sure you understand the limitations on working. All undergraduates are reminded that academic work is expected of them in every vacation, and it should take priority over other commitments. Undergraduates should consult their Tutors before undertaking such work.

The University Careers Service has plenty of information about opportunities available. In the Christmas and Easter breaks, which are each six weeks long, you should have time for some part-time work, but you will need to prioritise your studies and ensure you have also time to relax and enjoy yourself.