On Monday, 25 April a group of leading researchers will mark World Malaria Day and the global drive to ‘End Malaria for Good’. The speakers will present their latest projects and help us to understand the unique and interconnected findings of their research. We’ll explore how innovative research and multi-disciplinary collaboration can combine to support our global goal to eradicate malaria.
Speaker topics include:
• Malaria and drug resistance – confirming and responding to ACT resistance in south east Asia
• Malaria and genomics – how can genomics help to end malaria for good?
• P. vivax – the neglected parasite – mapping the challenge
• Pooled analyses - harnessing data to improve malaria drug efficacy and patient treatment outcomes
• A malaria vaccine – our progress on the development of a life-saving vaccine
You are invited to join speakers at a drinks reception after the talk.