Please note that all places at the live lecture have now sold out. However, the lecture will be livestreamed at a variety of locations at the Mathematical Institute and Clarendon Laboratory. Please visit the event's website for more information and to book your place.
- 4.00pm - doors open
- 4.20pm - audience to be seated
- 4.30pm - door close
- 4.31pm - Introduction by Professor Paolo Radaelli, Professor of Experimental Philosophy and Head of Condensed Matter Physics
- 4.35pm - Lecture: Professor Peter Higgs
- 5.30pm - Question and Answer session
- 5.45pm - drinks reception
If you would like to ask a question please contact the organisers via the contact form. Please note that, depending on the number of questions, only a selection might be answered.