The Oxford Business Network for Energy, Environment and Resources is delighted to invite you to the 2015 Oxford Energy Perspectives conference on Wednesday, May 27th.
This year's theme is centred upon the recent changes in global energy supply. The event offers a valuable opportunity to connect with industry experts with a keynote address, two discussion panels, alumni talks and a networking reception.
Our speakers include:
- Matt Brown, Vice President, Pöyry Management Consulting.
- Christophe Schramm, Head of CEO Office, Solvay
- Glada Lahn, Senior Research Fellow, Energy, Environment and Resources, Chatham House
- Yulia Woodruff, Director of Client Strategy, Platts
- Eraj Weerasinghe, Director, EY
- John Feddersen, Executive Director, Aurora Energy Research
- Cameron Hepburn, Professor of Environmental Economics, University of Oxford
- Daniel Rossetto, Director, Climate Mundial
- Michael Thornton, Co-Founder & CEO, Carbon Analytics
- John Bromley, Investment Manager, Legal & General Capital
- Cully Cavness, CFO, Sword & Plough
- Ben Caldecott, Director of the Stranded Assets Programme, University of Oxford