Find out how medical researchers use big data to answer important questions about human health around the world.
Visit the Big Data Institute/Old Road Campus Research Building to:
- Learn about world-leading health research
- Take part in family-friendly hands-on scientific activities
- Listen to a series of 10 minute talks on the causes, prevention and treatment of common diseases
- View abstract artworks created in a collaborative project interpreting the ethics of autopsy across cultures
- See inside the state-of-the-art labs