Two independently successful pianists, Nigel Clayton and Francesca Leonardi, were once teacher and pupil at the Royal College of Music. In 2011 they came together again to play Brahms’ Hungarian Dances. The experience was such a success that they decided to perform together regularly and have since toured in Italy, Switzerland and the UK with a piano four hands programme.
- MOZART Sonata for Piano Four Hands in B-flat major K.358
- SCHUBERT Deux Marches Charactéristiques, D 968b (Op. 121)
- BRAHMS Hungarian Dances. Book 1.
- FAURÉ Dolly Suite Op. 56
- CAMPOGRANDE Valzer del riso e dell’obbio
- DVOŘÁK Slavonic Dances Op. 46 (excerpts)
- GERSHWIN (transcribed by Gregory Stone) I got rhythm.
- Impromptu Variations for piano duet
Season tickets available for all ten concerts in the Series: £155, £134 and £88 with souvenir programme included. A 25% saving.