The Pembroke Graduate Innovation Prize in association with Estée Lauder Companies champions innovation and creativity. Join us to watch five finalist groups pitch their idea for a chance to win funding and business advice!
This event will take place at 5.30pm on 6th March 2018 in The Pichette Auditorium, Pembroke College, Oxford.
It will be followed by a free drinks and canapé reception.
The event is free and open to all. Registration via Eventbrite is essential.
• Bunmi Ayeh (Pembroke) and Oz Igiehon (St Catherine’s)
‘Omnichannel Digital Store Tracking’
• Alex Barnes (Pembroke) and Yohan Iddawela (The London School of Economics)
• Ming Li (Pembroke), Guowei Tao (Pembroke) and Zhixin Zeng (Balliol)
‘MEMS-Based Digital Coriolis Flow Meter for Industrial Twophase'
• Julie Dequaire (Pembroke), Neil Dhir (Wolfson) and Dr Thomas Rawlinson (Lincoln)
‘A mobile sensor package and App to monitor return of muscle activity following neurological injury'
• Di Wang (Pembroke), Deqian Jia (Somerville), Rangarajan Ramesh (St Hugh’s), Alexandru Okros (Worcester)
'Schematize' your knowledge: a new way to curate and share information
From Estée Lauder Companies
• Phebe Farrow Port, Senior Vice-President, Global Management Strategies and Chief of Staff to the President & CEO
• Lisa Napolione, Senior Vice-President, Global Research & Development
• Philippe Warnery, Senior Vice-President, General Manager UK and Ireland
From Pembroke College, Oxford
• Dame Lynne Brindley, Master
• Professor Andre Furger, Dean of Graduates
• Nancy Braithwaite, Academic Director