- Profoundly meaningful ways of learning to be human in Christianity and Buddhism
- How leaders and scholars of both religions deal with global issues threatening the viability of humanity and environment.
Professor Tu Weiming, Dean of the Institute for Advanced Humanistic Studies at Peking University, and Senior Fellow of the Asian Center at Harvard University
- Reverend Professor Alister McGrath, Director of the Ian Ramsey Centre for Science and Religion, University of Oxford
- Venerable Abbot Shi Yongxin of Shaolin Buddhism Temple, Deputy Director of Chinese Buddhism Association
- Canon Brian Mountford, Vicar of the University Church, Oxford
- Professor Max Deeg, School of History, Archaeology and Religion, University of Cardiff
Shaolin Kungfu demonstration by Shaolin Temple monks