Teachers and advisers
We recognise the key role that teachers and careers advisers play in encouraging students to consider their options and make informed decisions. We welcome the chance to talk with teachers and advisers about supporting your students through all aspects of considering, and applying to, Oxford.
- Oxford and Cambridge: the similarities and differences
- Teachers' e-guide
- Teachers' e-newsletter
- ... more resources for teachers
- Regional Teachers' Conferences
- Oxford Maths and Science Teachers’ Conference
- International Guidance Counsellors' Conference
- ... more events for teachers
Parents and carers
Parents and other family members are also very welcome to contact us, as we know how important you are in supporting your children through their applications. You are very welcome at many of our open days events. We have also produced a special Parents' and carers' guide to help answer the questions that we hear most frequently.